ChurchEcoMiser is a new and exciting approach for heating churches using electricity as a fuel source and we believe the first genuinely new type of system designed specifically for churches in a generation.
It is designed to warm the fabric of the building evenly and gently with individual radiators sited throughout the church. The system has all the benefits of a traditional hot water based system but without the water or the boiler.
- Warms the building fabric as well as the congregation.
- Silent in operation.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Intelligent optimising controls.
- Carbon neutral (when electricity is bought through a green supplier).
- Slim compact elegant design.
- 2 year full guarantee.
What Our Clients Say
Chris and his team are very professional and helpful.
They carried out the installation efficiently with minimum mess and disruption and the finished systems looks very smart.
- St Mary’s Episcopal Church Dunblane
I thought you would like to know we are very happy with how warm the church feels, even though we are only heating to 16 degrees for services. It is all working very well and I have been able to operate the controls ok so far.
- St Giles Church Stanton St Quentin
Request a Consultation
Book a consultation with us today.